Our counseling centers in Canton and Kennesaw, Georgia provide a full spectrum of counseling services to individuals, couples and families. We are committed to the kind of quality care that respects and considers the caring, warm and professional environment people look for in a counseling setting. Conventional and/or Christian counseling offered to every client.
Our Goal Is to Help You…
- Identify and overcome obstacles and struggles
- Explore options and find solutions
- Build on your strengths
- Promote change
- Create Balance, and……
- Achieve peace in your life.
We offer a compassionate and non-judgmental environment where individuals may identify and explore emotional and behavioral patterns that keep them from experiencing healthy and fulfilling relationships.
Confidentiality and Privacy
We are strongly committed to maintaining your confidentiality and privacy.
- Your case will not be discussed with anyone without your written consent with exceptions to legal limits of confidentiality.
- Voicemail is password protected.
- All paper files are kept in a locked filing cabinet.
- E-mail is not a secure form of communication, and therefore, should not include any sensitive clinical information in messages you send.
Insurance and reimbursement
- We are no longer a provider for any insurance company. Payment is expected at each appointment.
- We are a ‘private’ practice in every sense. Our counseling centers in Canton and Kennesaw operate independent of insurance networks. This allows us to ensure absolute confidentiality regarding our client’s personal information.
- Your health insurance policy may have out-of-network benefits which will allow you to see us. If you prefer to use these benefits you will be provided with completed standard insurance forms to submit to your insurance provider.
- NOTE: Please check Privacy and Policy page for important insurance information .
Hours and cancellation policy
- Flexible daytime and evening hours are available by appointment only.
- One appointment opening is reserved every day for those with emergency and/or critical situations. These openings are filled on a first come, first served basis.
- If you cannot make it to the office in person, it is possible to do a session by phone but not at the first appointment.
- A twenty four business hour notice of cancellation by phone is required for all appointment changes, reschedules and cancellations. This is required as a courtesy in order to make that time available to other clients.
Conventional and Christian Counseling Available in Canton and Kennesaw